Terms and Conditions
Last updated: February 2nd, 2020
- Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using https://scholar.edullo.com (“Edullo Scholar”) known as the “Site”, or any related websites/services (the “Service”) operated by Edullo LLC (“us”, “we”, “our”,” Edullo”).
- We reserve the exclusive right to change, update, and delete from the terms without any notice to the users. Therefore, we recommend checking in periodically to see changes that we may have made. Your continued use of the Sites after any modification constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
- Sites are available for the use of users who are 13 years old or more. If you are not at least 13, you may not access or use any of the Sites. By using the Sites, you represent and warrant you are of legal age to form a binding contract.
- You may contact email@example.com with any questions
Table of Contents
- Accounts Dashboard is where Users can find account details, Jobs, payment options, and more account related information
- Admin Team are Edullo team members who act on behalf of Edullo and monitor, regulate, and manage Edullo Scholar
- Arbitration is a dispute that is escalated and either the Seller or Buyer has requested that the Edullo Scholar team gets involved to help resolve the dispute
- Available Funds are the Revenue available for withdrawal to the Seller’s PayPal
- Buyers are users who purchase Jobs or accept custom offers on Edullo Scholar
- Custom Offers are created by the sellers in response to requests made by Buyers. Sellers are notified by email of requests made in categories that they are following
- Custom Requests are requests made by a Buyer to solicit custom offers from Sellers
- Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Edullo Scholar.
- Job addons are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Job Packages allow Sellers to offer services at different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
- Job Page is where the Seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the Buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
- Jobs are services offered on Edullo Scholar.
- Messages can be found through the inbox icon and contain all messages sent or received with other Edullo Scholar Users
- Messages are where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other
- Notifications can be found through the bell icon and contain all Order related messaging
- Orders are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s Job Page.
- Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with Edullo Scholar, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of Jobs, remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed Jobs, currency exchange services in connection with payments in local currencies, and the holding of funds. Our exclusive payment services provider is PayPal.
- Resolution Center is a tool to request arbitration of mediate any conflicts
- Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw, subject to these Terms.
- Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Jobs on Edullo Scholar.
- Users are registered individuals on the Site
- Registration is free but only registered users may buy or sell jobs on Edullo Scholar
- All pricing is at the discretion of the Seller and may range from $0 to $5000.
- The buyer must pay Edullo in advance to create an Order. This order is subject to the terms, fees, and payments in the Purchasing section below. They can be made through the Seller’s Job page or a custom offer.
- Sellers are obligated to complete orders as described in the custom offer or job posting. They may not repeatedly cancel orders without good cause. Doing so may result in consequences at the discretion of the admin team.
- Sellers gain levels based on their rating and quality of service. Higher levels unlock various perks and benefits as described here.
- We do not tolerate the sale or offer of any service using any method other than placing an order through Edullo Scholar. Doing so may result in a ban and other consequences at the discretion of the admin team.
- Buyers are granted all rights of the delivered work, unless otherwise specifically stated by the Seller on their job page. Please note some Jobs may charge an extra fee in order to receive a Commerical Use license. See the “Ownership” and “Commercial Use License” for more details.
- Edullo retains the right to use all published delivered works for Edullo Scholar marketing and promotion purposes.
- Edullo Scholar reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently ban accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services. Any Users that have had their accounts banned may contact our admin team for more information. If a banned user has any funds that eligible for withdrawal, these will be automatically be sent directly to your PayPal email on file upon your account closure.
- We reserve the right to require Users to go through a verification process to prove ownership, identity, etc.
- All disputes should be taken up and are handled by our dispute resolution tools found on our support page. It is a violation of our Terms and Service to attempt to circumvent our resolution and use PayPal to dispute a transaction.
Jobs are created by sellers to offer their services. These Jobs are then available to the buyer for purchase. Furthermore, Sellers may also create Custom Offers to directly seller services to an individual buyer.
- For each order that you sell and successfully complete your PayPal will be credited with a new revenue according to your level. Please see the below chart for details. See the “Orders” section below to see our definition of a completed order.
- Any canceled order, no matter the reason, will result in a refund for the funds paid to the Buyer’s PayPal minus any processing fees.
- Sellers must wait a clearing period of safety clearing period of 3 days following the order being successfully marked complete before any revenue is credited to the Seller’s available funds. Available funds can then be withdrawn to the Seller’s PayPal.
- Sellers may not use any third-party advertising or promotion. This includes but is not limited to Google, Facebook, or Instagram ads.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using PayPal. Please see the “Withdrawal Section” regarding payment terms.
- A Seller’s rating is calculated as an average of all ratings out of 5 stars given to them following the completion of an order. High ratings are a factor in Seller’s advancing levels. Please note that extreme and repeated low rating can result in a ban of the Seller’s account.
- Edullo is entitled to reject a Seller’s request for withdrawal of revenue. This could be as a result of, but not limited to, security concerns, improper behavior as reported by the Buyer, and associating multiple Edullo Scholar accounts with the same PayPal account.
- Sellers agree to pay any direct and indirect taxes (GST, VAT, etc), depending on their residency. Sellers represent and warrant that they will at all times comply with any state and federal income tax regulations. The seller agrees that any posted or sent job price is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the seller.
- The Seller agrees to appoint Edullo as their limited authorized payment collection agent, allowing us to collect payment from the Buyer to establish an Order and remitting those payments to the Seller upon successful completion of the Order. The Seller agrees that any payment to Edullo will be considered a payment made directly to the Seller. The Buyer’s payment obligation is fulfilled by receipt of payment by Edullo. We are responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller as set forth in these Terms and Conditions. In the event that Edullo does not remit these funds, the Seller will only have recourse against Edullo and not the Buyer directly.
- Edullo solely uses PayPal in relation to collecting payments to create an Order from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to sellers, and holding these funds in connection with the Order. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Edullo Scholar platform are performed by PayPal.
- Sellers are responsible for obtaining a general liability insurance policy with coverage amounts that are sufficient to cover all risks associated with the performance of their services.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Jobs based on their Level status. Please see the Levels page for more details
- Jobs and all associated information created on Edullo Scholar is considered User-Generated Content. You should read the section below.
- Edullo reserves the right to remove and / or suspend any Jobs or Users that violate these Terms of Service. This may include, but is not limited to, the following violations:
- Copyright Infringement
- Trademark Infringement
- Violation of any terms in the Terms of Service
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Inappropriate / Obscene services
- Copied material and jobs
- Spam, misleading, violet, or deceptive Jobs
- Repeated Reports of the Job or User
- Intellectual Property Infringement
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Preparing academic work on behalf of Buyers
- Exceedingly low-rated Jobs or users
- Links to an external promotion of content
- Services that do not match what is described on the Job Page or Custom Offer.
- Engaging in activity that is prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service in connection to our Services
- Any marketing activity that defames or negatively affects our relationship with our users or partners
- The removal of a Job or ban of an account is binding and non-appealable. We are not obligated to entertain any request to review or reverse any decision.
- Physical deliverables may require shipping. All shipping costs and arrangements are done by the Seller. Edullo Scholar does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, or the condition of shipped items and therefore cannot be held liable for anything such.
- Any attempt to undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.\
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with PayPal. You may only associate your PayPal with one Edullo Scholar account, and it may not be changed once done, even by us. Any violation of this may result in a ban. All withdrawal and payment services will be handled by PayPal.
- Any funds paid by Buyers to create an order will be held on behalf of you with Edullo’s PayPal account or payment service provider of our choosing.
- You may make a withdrawal of an amount less than or equal to available funds, as found in the payments tab in your Account Dashboard. Withdrawals are irreversible and may be subject to fees.
- You cannot offer to pay the Seller using any third party outside of the Edullo Scholar system. This includes, but is not limited to Venmo, Cash-App, Zelle, and PayPal. This will result in a permanent ban of all involved parties. If someone offers to pay you using any of the above please contact customer service right away here.
- We retain the right to use and publicly publish any deliverables or final products for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Buyers can request a custom service using the Post a Request page. The services requested must abide by the same guidelines as stipulated in the Jobs section of the terms and conditions and be directly related to the category/subcategory they fall under. They should not be utilized for any other purpose.
- Edullo serves as the limited authorized payment collection agent for the Seller solely for the purpose of accepting payments from the Buyer and remitting such payments to the Seller upon successful completion of the job via PayPal. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Edullo, after which Edullo is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Edullo does not remit any such amounts to Seller via PayPal, the Seller will have recourse only against Edullo and not the Buyer directly.
- Buyers may also receive custom offers from the Sellers in response to a direct request for a custom offer or other communication within messages.
- Jobs may only be purchased using PayPal. There will be a service fee of 10% processing fee charged on top of the Seller’s price at the time of purchase. The Buyer is able to review and accept the total amount as such time. These fees help us cover administrative costs. Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative costs.
- Your existing Edullo Scholar Available Funds can only be withdrawn to PayPal and cannot be applied to buy other jobs.
- By using PayPal on our site, providing any payment details, or making any purchases on our site you warrant that:
- you are legally authorized to provide such information
- you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s)
- if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Edullo Scholar
- such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may be charged indirect taxes (sales tax, VAT, GST) depending on their residency or any applicable laws in addition to the Job price. Buyers agree that it is completely their responsibility to comply with any tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to, any obligation to withhold tax. Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes.
- It is extremely important to note that any price shown on the Site are net amounts that are to be paid following any direct/indirect taxes, levy, deductions, and withholding tax. Sellers are responsible and obligated to report all earnings as per their state and federal tax regulations.
- Once payment is confirmed you are given a unique order number. The Sellers then have 24 hours to confirm the order, otherwise, the order is automatically canceled and the payment is refunded to the Buyer’s Available Funds. The Buyer can then withdraw this to his / her PayPal.
- The Seller must then deliver the order within the specified deadline/delivery time using the “Deliver Button’, otherwise, the Buyer will have the option to cancel the Order at any time thereafter and refunded. Sellers who knowingly Deliver an order even if their service has not been fulfilled may be subject to review, bans, and other consequences.
- Buyers then have 48 hours to review and mark the order complete or to request a revision. Buyers are given the option to either “Mark Completed” or “Request Modification” in the Notifications page for the Order. Request Modification can be used if the Seller did not adequately complete services to their Job description or written Buyer requirements sent to the Seller at the start of the job. If no communication is received within 48 hours, the order is automatically marked complete.
- Buyers and Sellers should try to resolve a dispute between themselves as much as possible. In the event that this still does not solve the issue, they may request arbitration using the Resolution Center found in the Order Notifications.
- When a Buyer created an order, you will be notified by email and text. The order will also show in in Notifications.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the Buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the Seller’s status.
- The seller can use the “Mark as Delivered” button in the notifications tab to indicate they have completed their services and are ready for the Buyer to review the service.
- Any sent and transferred files from the Seller should be scanned by the Buyer for malware, spyware, and viruses. Edullo is not responsible or liable for any damage caused by the download or usage of any content or transfer files.
- Reviews are an important part of our platform. All Buyers have the right and are highly encouraged to leave feedback with completed orders. This will be publicly displayed on the Seller’s profile. Reviews help us monitor quality, assign Seller levels, and allows other students to better select their services.
- Edullo reserves the right to remove any Review it deems as abusive, defamatory, or not arising from a legitimate completed Order. Attempted manipulation of Reviews will result in a permaban of the involved accounts.
Disputes & Refunds
Buyers and Sellers should try to resolve any conflicts between themselves first. But in the case you are not able to do so, you may either:
- Open a ticket here
- Request Arbitration within the Notifications page for the Order
- Request mutual cancellation within the Notifications page for the Order
- Report a Job or User
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edullo reserves the right to cancel, refund, and review Orders on the site at any time due to, but not limited to, security concerns, an indication of fraud/manipulation, improper usage, general misconduct, and any violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not use your Payment Service Provider, PayPal, to override or dispute a payment. Doing so is a violation of these Terms and Services and will result in no refund due to our obligation to PayPal. Your account will also be permabanned. You MUST use the tools present on Edullo Scholar for any disputes.
- It is the right of Edullo to decide in favor of either party based on the facts and evidence present to us. We may, but have no obligation, to re-review any decision and may deem a decision irreversible and binding.
- All assignments of intellectual property and commercial licenses are dependent on full payment of the Buyer and successful completion of the job. No partial job or canceled jobs give the Buyer these rights.
- Any canceled job will result in a refund to the Buyer’s PayPal, minus any service fees
- Revisions can be requested by the Buyers based on the job specifications through the Order page once it has been marked Delivered by the Seller. The Seller may specify the number of revisions, if any, that are included. Any revision request made that falls outside the scope of the Job specifications or Buyer’s requests are not valid.
- Edullo may cancel and refund Orders up to 3 days after the Order has been marked complete by the Buyer. Please keep in mind that all Orders are automatically marked complete after 48 hours of no communication by the Buyer. Orders cannot be partially canceled and there are no partial refunds.
- There is NO way for Edullo to review, cancel, or refund an order after the 3 days are over. Any dispute or claim MUST be made within this period to be eligible for any review, cancelation, or refund. It is the responsibility of both parties to keep track of all deadlines and no exceptions will be made.
- Orders cannot be refunded or canceled solely based on the quality of service provided, as long as the provided service matches the Job description or agreed upon Buyer requirements. Instead, the Buyers should use the rating and review system to share their feedback on the quality of service received.
- Note that if the Seller was not informed or communicated with regarding the issue/concern of the Buyers, Edullo will not take any action against the Seller. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to communicate any issues and to give the Seller an opportunity to resolve such issues before using any of our other tools.
- All refunds will be sent to the Buyer’s PayPal, minus any service fees.
- The admin team may cancel or refund Orders for a variety of reasons. The following are some of the reasons our admin team may cancel orders. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Unlawful conduct
- Violation of the Terms and Service
- The Seller has not communicated with the Buyer within 24 hours of the Order being marked late
- Any copyright or trademark violations
- A ban of either the Seller’s or Buyer’s account
- Misuse of the “Mark as Delivered” option
- Additional payments are requested by the Seller to deliver the services that were already agreed upon in the Order
- Misuse of the “Request Modification” to get services that were not agreed upon in the Job specifications or Buyer requirements
- Misuse of Reviews / Ratings to threaten or manipulate
- Improper use of materials by Buyers without a commercial use license
User Conduct and Protection
- Requesting or providing any personal information is not permitted unless it is required to complete the service. This may apply to but is not limited to, Skype, phone numbers, Whatsapp, Facetime, etc… We highly recommend users to remain on the Edullo Scholar messaging platform, as this is something we can monitor.
- Edullo does not guarantee the service or the quality of services in any way. You may use any of our dispute resolution tools for any of the issues that may arise.
- Edullo does not provide ANY protection to users that choose to interact outside of the Edullo Scholar platform. You should exchange all the information and files on our platform to receive our protections and services. Users should not and cannot solicit any services during or following any Order outside of the Edullo Scholar platform. This will result in a permanent ban of all involved parties.
- Edullo reviews all chargebacks and will dispute on behalf of the Seller. Chargebacks occur when a Buyer disputes an Order through PayPal, rather than our platform. Although this is strictly forbidden by our Terms and Conditions, we may still be unable to receive a resolution in the Seller’s favor. In this case, the full chargeback will be borne by the Seller and the Buyer’s account will be permanently banned thereafter.
- All Sellers agree and warrant that any work done by them will be their original work and will not infringe on any trademark, copyright, or commercial use regulations. Any legal liability for any such infringements will fall completely and solely on the Seller. Any infringement can be reported to us through opening a ticket here, clearly outlining the infringement and your claim.
- Users should report any content or Jobs that violate these Terms of Services through any of the available channels found on the support page. For privacy, we do not share the outcome or findings of our investigation.
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Edullo. We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Any violations by Users will result in an email detailing the violation and consequences. It is the responsibility of the User to periodically look for emails from us in their inbox or spam. Repeat offenders will be subject to account bans or other consequences. A violation includes, but is not limited to, the following. These are strictly forbidden on our platform:
- As a user, you are not to abuse any part of the Sites for illegal purposes including but not limited to the propagation of unlawful, harassing, hostile, defamatory, harmful, offensive, or otherwise obnoxious material.
- You may not utilize or try to use any software, device, or process to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or violate or attempt to violate its security.
- You may not use confidential material/identity for a purpose other than completing an Order
- You may not under any circumstances meddle with any other user’s use of the website; or use the website to spread content that emboldens criminal acts, or otherwise violates any relevant laws or regulations.
- You are not to make, transfer or store electronic duplicates of any material protected by copyright without Edullo LLC’s written consent.
- You may not use the website to exchange any adult-oriented or pornographic materials; or to bully and/or harass other users.
- We expressly prohibit any attempt to publish or send malicious content with the intention of compromising another user’s account. You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information.
- You must not use or endeavor to use any software, procedure or device to interfere with the correct working of the website.
- You may not use the Sites to distribute content that encourages or inspires racist and/or criminal offenses.
- You must not circumvent, or endeavor to evade any security measures available on the website; and/or send any junk e-mail to other Site users.
- You are not to use our website to transmit, duplicate, store, or send materials and content containing spyware, computer viruses, or other malevolent computer software.
- You are not to use our services to offer any products or services that are illegal.
- Do not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any information or data available on the Sites or to any of the networks that we use in providing the service.
- You may not use our services to violate any of our policies, rules, or guidelines, or violate any applicable law or regulation in your use of the website.
- You may not act in a manner that imposes an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure, or on our third-party providers.
- You may not sell or transfer your Edullo Scholar account
- You may not have more than one account
- You are prohibited from transmitting, emailing or posting to any other user any picture, information or other material, which in the rational opinion of Edullo LLC is sexually explicit, racist, abusive, threatening, obscene or libelous, sexually suggestive; and/or transmit, post or email to any other user any representations, information or other material, which in our opinion has the capability to offend other users’ political or religious beliefs.
- Do not reverse engineer any aspect of the website in an effort to access source codes, underlying ideas, or algorithms.
- You must not use any kind of software or device to “crawl” or “spider” any part of the website.
If you are found in violation of any or all of the provisions of these terms, we will hold you solely accountable for all legal costs and losses arising out of your violation. Edullo also has the right to terminate your use of the website and permanently ban your account without any prior warning.
- Any content uploaded or created any User on the site is considered User Generated Content, hereby referred to as UGC. It is extremely important to note that Edullo does not screen or check any UGC for violations of copyright/trademarks, Terms and Conditions, commercial use licenses, etc. Edullo encourages to report all violations to our team for review. We are not responsible for the quality of service provided by Sellers in any way, no matter the level they have been given. Their levels do not indicate any sort of guarantee of quality, but merely an indication of how well the Seller has done in the past. We provide no warranty or guarantee with respect to Jobs, their quality, their delivery, or communication between the Seller and Buyer. Users should utilize common sense, reviews, and our community when creating their Orders.
- By offering services on our site, the Seller agrees and warrants that he or she has the proper permissions, rights, and licenses to sell or resell such service or product. Sellers advertising their Job or services off the Edullo platform much comply with the laws and terms and conditions of such 3rd parties. Failing to do so may result in a ban of the Seller or removal of the Job.
- For any violations of Intellectual property rights or commercial use license please contact us immediately by opening a ticket here. We will conduct a review and have the right to ban offenders.
- All delivered works are to be considered work made for hire under the U.S copyright act. This means that unless explicitly and clearly stated on the Seller’s Job page/description of services, upon delivery, all intellectual property rights are granted to the Buyer, with the Seller waiving any and all morals rights therein. In the event that the delivered work does not meet the requirements to be considered a work for hire or does not fall under the U.S Copyright act, the Seller expressly agrees to assign all copyright and intellectual property rights to the Buyer. All transfers and assignment of intellectual property to subject to complete payment, successful completion of the services, and settling of funds. Note that some Jobs may choose to charge extra for a commercial use license, meaning if the User is only planning to use the deliverable for personal use, they do not need to purchase it. If there is nothing explicitly stated on the contrary on the Job page/services description, the Buyer will also be assigned a commercial use license.
- The Seller agrees to keep all personal information shared by the Buyer to complete the Job completely confidential and used for no other purpose than to complete the services for which they were hired for.
- All Users furthermore agree that all UGC, uncles explicitly indicated otherwise, can be used by Edullo for no consideration for marketing, promotional, or other purposes.
Commercial Use License
With the sale and purchase of a commercial use license, the Buyer is given a perpetual, exclusive, worldwide, and non-transferable license to use all purchased work for commercial purposes. All intellectual property rights are furthermore assigned to the Buyer. This License is subject to Edullo’s Terms and Conditions. There is no expressed or implied warranty and neither the Seller nor Edullo will be liable for claims, damages, or liability arising out of the Buyer’s use of the license.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER EDULLO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH EDULLO MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS MADE AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTNESS OF ANY TRANSLATIONS MADE FROM ENGLISH INTO ANY OTHER LANGUAGE. THE OFFICIAL TEXT IS THE ENGLISH VERSION OF THE WEBSITE. ANY DISCREPANCIES OR DIFFERENCES CREATED IN THE TRANSLATION ARE NOT BINDING AND HAVE NO LEGAL EFFECT FOR COMPLIANCE OR ENFORCEMENT PURPOSES.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL EDULLO, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, EDULLO AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
The Service and its original content, features, and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of Edullo LLC and its licensors. The website in its entirety is protected by copyright with all rights reserved. Users have no right to copy, reproduce, modify, damage, disable, reserves engineer, derive the site’s source code, create derivative works, overburden, impair, or interfere with the usage of the site by other Users. All Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
The materials available through this website and any other websites owned by Edullo LLC (individually and collectively, the “Website”) are owned by Edullo LLC, Inc. or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws.
You may view, copy, and print pages from the Website only:
- for personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary rights or notices
- for communicating with Edullo LLC about a company service
No right, interest or title in or to the services or the website content is to be deemed transferred to you by your use of our website, and all rights not specifically granted are reserved by Edullo LLC.
Any use of the services not expressly permitted by these terms is a breach of this agreement and shall be deemed to have violated copyright, trademark and other laws. If you are found to be in the violation of any of the mentioned conditions concerning our copyright, we will immediately withdraw the license granted you to use the website and our services. We may also file a criminal and/or civil case against you in such an event.
All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this site are the property of their respective owners.
The Company is the owner of all right, title, and interest in and to each of the Marks, free and clear of all liens and other adverse claims. All Marks that have been registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office are currently in compliance with all formal legal requirements (including the timely post-registration filing of affidavits of use and incontestability and renewal applications), are valid and enforceable and are not subject to any maintenance fees or taxes or actions falling due within ninety days after the Closing Date.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Maryland or another location mutually agreeable to the parties. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. The parties reserve the right to object to any individual who shall be employed by or affiliated with a competing organization or entity. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Services and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.